Friday, February 5, 2010

CPO 264


None of my pictures were really that great today. (Sadness) So this is a picture of my cpo. Number 264. Yup, this picture is pure sentimentality to me. It probably has no significance for anyone else. Except for maybe my mom and the couple others who send me letters and such. One of these days I'm going to take a picture of the inside of it. I'm not really sure why I didn't today.

My digital photography class is taking pictures all over campus to hopefully give for advertising the school. So today I brought my camera with me to class. It was pretty awesome. I think I will have to do that more often. Side note: my attachable flash was dead. Thus, chapel = bad pictures. But the cafeteria is always a fun place to get pictures. Maybe I will try socializing more. Oh boy, breaking my own bubble.

No comments: