Thursday, February 18, 2010

Studio Lighting

Sorry I haven't posted a new picture in awhile.
Nothing picture-worthy has really been happening.

I had a photoshoot with Rebecca tonight. It was the first time using the studio lights. Yeah, I want to be a photographer for the rest of my life. It's the most fun I've had in awhile. If that was my typical Saturday night, I would be overjoyed! (though my typical Saturday night, but that's beside the point :) So, first Rebecca shot me for an hour, and then I took 162 picture of her in the course of an hour :) Good stuff. We were working on our portraits project for photo2. Mine is centered around bringing awareness to slave labor in the chocolate industry. I'll try to post all of the final images on here (in two weeks).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to the post... =)