Thursday, March 25, 2010

Vintage



So I went vintage shopping for part of my next photography project. It was fabulous! It was the first vintage store, that seemed authentic. There was stuff everywhere. At least five shelves of just hats, (aka Hat Heaven :) a really sweet wedding dress, and tons of books--including Donna Parker. So if any of you out there reading this live by Elgin, check out PK's Antiques and Collectibles on Douglas Ave. It is filled with tons of albums, fun kitchen stuff and more than I can say here. :)

2 comments:

Elspeth said...

Hey there!

I came across your blogs in a round about way, and I love your photos SO much. I'm really into photography too, and I happen to be a Christian as well. I haven't got a blog for photos yet (just the one above), but am hoping to begin one after my trip to the ever photogenic Morocco, next month.

LOVE the vintage buys!! You live in the US, right? Well people just aren't that funky in this part of the world!! Still, you got some awesome bargains.

Thanks for the pics.
Elspeth McLachlan

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! :) Yes, I live in the US (I go to school near Chicago, IL but my true home is in North Dakota). Where do you live? Can't wait to see the Moroccan pictures! Why are you going there? Sounds like so fun!

For some reason, I couldn't get to your blog :-( What is the link?